The “Yeti Monster” library is an extensive collection of rare humanoid creature sounds. They were carefully recorded, edited, classified, thoroughly meta-tagged. It comprises expressive cinematic designed sounds with over 25 different type of articulations, actions and reactions; as well as cartoon-like interpretations.
More than 10 real voice actors were recorded for this library. The unique Sanken Co-100K microphone captured an astounding broad frequency spectrum, up to 100KHz. Thus allowing for extra pitching and treatment on the signal while keeping its natural character! The impressive result is authentic realistic ape-like creature sounds which will surely bring an added value to your projects.
These sounds are suitable for yetis, Bigfoots but also for any humanoid or ape-like monsters! It is delivered in 192Khz which allows for additional pitchings and treatments.
– 247 Epic humanoid creature sounds designed
– 25+ various types of articulations, actions, emotions, and reactions, including breath, gasp, growl, snore, grunt, movement, mumble, roar, footstep, …
– included additional 53 Cartoon-like recordings of funny, friendly Yeti monster
– 192 kHz High sample rate sounds recording and processing
– Well focused editing and extensive metadata -> ready-to-use sounds
Number of Files: 300 High Quality WAVS (18)
Size Unpacked: 949 MB
Sample Rate: 192kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Sanken Co-100k, Neumann TLM170R, Sound Devices 788T, Sennheiser MKH8090
Other Info: Meta-Tagged