This library was born with the aim of bringing ultra high-quality malleable materials for sound designers with extensive organic variations in the realm of horror/gore.
This collection of sounds gives the power to bring the most gruesome and disgusting scene alive with vivid realism.
Each file has a great amount a variations of the same sound. In the meantime, the extensive frequency range provided by the Sanken co-100k and the Sennheiser MKH-series microphones allows extreme pitch-shifting.
– various impacts with hands, slap, stab, drop, stomp, slam, crush, and blood spurt
– slimy squeezes and twists of disgusting goo and flesh
– diverse manipulations and gnaw
– juicy flesh squirts and filaments tension
– bones cracking, snaps and breaks
– blade ringing, and various whooshes
– body chunks falling in bloodbath, spurts and spatters
Number of Files: 86 High Quality WAVS (36:20)
Size Unpacked: 2.34 GB
Sample Rate: 96kHz / 24bit
Gear Used: Sanken Co-100k, Sennheiser MKH418, Sennheiser MKH8090, Sound Devices 788T
Other Info: Meta-Tagged