Second episode of our journey to Moscow, Russia, but this time – during summer and autumn. We will record most interesting sonic atmospheres, such as: wet and dry traffic, streets, singing birds, wind in the endless parks, fountains, constructions, yelling children, rain and thunder, suburban villages, crowds and many more. To capture this sound palette I made another stealth recording kit, but now, using LDC (large diaphragm condenser) microphones. This has improved the sound quality and made records even more detailed, to continue creating the largest of existing sound libraries about Russia.
– 48 KHz/24 bit quality
– An excellent addition to your library for film, TV and multimedia – Moscow in summer and fall time
– Stealth recording with LDC mics gives the absolute naturalness and allows you to be where you can not operate with a traditional set of microphones with large windshields
– Sorted by seasons, time of day, weather and location-type categories.
– Recorded with Audio-Technica BP4025 XY and Sennheiser MKH 30/40 MS microphones
– All files have extensive metadata included
Number of Files: 136 High Quality WAVS (9h:26m:19sec)
Size Unpacked: 9.19 GB
Sample Rate: 48kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Sound Devices MixPre-D, Audio-Technica BP4025 XY, Sennheiser MKH 30/40 MS
Other Info: Meta-Tagged