Expand your project’s arsenal with hundreds of cutting edge weapon sounds of the future, designed by our team of AAA-industry veterans and huge fans of games like Doom, Halo, BioShock, Half-Life, Crysis, StarCraft, Mass Effect and movies like Star Wars, Terminator, Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Trek and many more.
This unique library includes sounds for both heavy battle-worn industrial and classic clean high tech weapons. From machine guns, rocket launchers, grenades, and flamethrowers, to lasers, blasters, tasers, lightsabers, energy shields, futuristic bows and arrows, and display-oriented weapons, this massive collection of sounds will make your users want to yell “lock and load!” From big and bad to small and light, FUTURISTIC WEAPONS is the most realistic SFX library and a Must Have for your project!
With nearly 900 audio files and 300 original cinematic-quality sounds, we went the extra mile by creating multiple sound variations for each weapon, alternate sound sequences, and looping versions of automatic fire. We also included audio for beams and energy, remote controlled weapons, display interfaces, and sound effects for reloading, charging, and weapons handling of all shapes and sizes. All files are meticulously labeled, categorized and organized for maximum efficiency and ease of use, requiring absolutely no editing, labelling or splicing! And as always, we have included HD WAV, SD WAV and HQ MP3 versions of each sound for your convenience!
• Video Games
• Slot Games
• Film / Animation
• Ads / Trailers
• YouTube Videos
• Live Events
• Sound Design
…and all other audio-visual productions
• Huge variety of big and small weapons, mechanical industrial and modern clean sounds, different type and intensity variants
• Ready to use – requires no editing, labelling or splicing
• Categorized, organized and individually labeled files for maximum use efficiency
• All files are included in Hi-Rez WAV, SD WAV and HQ MP3 formats
• FREE Updates to higher versions, FOREVER!
• 873 Audio Files (291 original sounds)
• WAV Format: 24 Bit, 96 kHz and 16 Bit, 44.1 kHz
• MP3 Format: 320 Kbps
• Unpacked Size: 404 MB
• Total Run Time: 25m 12s
Number of Files: 291 High Quality WAVS (25m 12s)
Size Unpacked: 404 MB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Other Info: Meta-Tagged