Articulated presents here an ambience sound library from the collection ‘Wonders of Nature’ that captures the magical essence of dormant snowy forests. ‘Winter forest’ is not just about silence, it unfolds the delicate flow of lone natural immensity. Over the span of 2 years, we recorded the cold north wood forest of the Laurentian in Canada.
We captured chilly breezes, sparse birds, north woods atmospheres, creaking barks, freezing rain, raven’s vocalizations, wolves, crows, long cold silences. All of which resonate through these unique sceneries of quietude. We took care to record different time of the day but also different settings as well as various weather conditions as wind, blizzard, snow, freezing rain, stillness.
– 25 immersive high-quality ambiences from pure northern wilderness.
– Various settings, locations and time of the day spanned between January and March.
– Bird species identified through well-grounded metadata
– Very long and cold silences, as well as aroused flocks of birds
– Beautiful freezing rain dripping through the trees.
– Some winds and nice creaking branches.
– Nightly wolves and many ravens vocalizations
Number of Files: 25 High Quality WAVS (2h+)
Size Unpacked: 4 GB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Sennheiser MKH 8090, AKG C414, Rode NT5, Sound Devices Mixpre, Sound Devices 788T, Zoom H5, Telinga MK2 Kit
Other Info: Meta-Tagged View Fullscreen