Here is a collection of weather effects. Winds, storms, rain, tornado and hurricanes. This compilation includes:
– A heavy thunderstorm with frequent lightning strikes all around, you are in the middle of it
– Strong hailing on tin roof, where you can clearly hear the sounds of the small ice balls hitting on the tin roof and the ground
– A series of lightning with different intensities
– A series of winds with different intensities
– A series of rains with different intensities
– A desert wind scenario
– and more
Some tracks are seamless loops and can be repeated as long as necessary for your projects.
Number of Files: 18 High-Quality WAVS (28 minutes)
Size Unpacked: 339 MB
Sample Rate: 44.1-48kHz/16-24bit
Gear Used: The ZOOM H4N for recording, and Protools for mixing.
Other Info: Meta-Tagged