Does your production need analog tape playback sounds?
Oh, boy, we have some!
Scratching, speeding up and down, humming, noise and crackles, feedback, distortion, wavefolding, damaged tape, spring reverb and even processed with filter of evil Polivoks synthesizer.
All records were made with analog gear and recorded with 192KHz sample rate for further manipulations.
– 107 raw analog sounds with variations
– Perfect source of analog tape playback sounds, scratches, feedback, hum, clicks, crackles, buzz, distortion and many more
– Only analog equipment was used
– Created for further manipulation with spectrum and pitch
– Recorded with highest quality 192Khz/24bit
– Categorized by types of gear and tape used
– Contains metadata for search engines
Artwork by Mario De Meyer
Number of Files: 107 High Quality WAVS (38 min 27 sec)
Size Unpacked: 1 GB
Sample Rate: 192kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Music Thing Modular Magnetophon, Various eurorack modules, Sound Devices MixPre 6
Other Info: Meta-Tagged