Dystopia – Ambience & Drone invites you to a world gone wrong. Howling winds tear through barren wastelands, creaks and groans emerge from an industrial complex long-abandoned, the hum of a near-empty vessel cuts through the silence of space.
If you can imagine it and it’s dark, dank and foreboding, Dystopia can take you there. Great for Sci-Fi epics to intimate horror, to faraway fantasy worlds where magic is commonplace, and everything between.
Dystopia enhances your project with:
• 50 seamlessly looping drones and ambiences, ready to use! 55 minutes total runtime. Layer multiple tracks for near-endless variety.
• 17 One-shot Cinematic effects for event-based audio in games, transitions and trailer audio.
• Varied content, including: howling wind, intimate and expansive spaces, deep drones, distorted textures, computer and electronic effects, comms and noise, rumbles and underwater atmos, rain, and abstract atmospheres.
• High-quality audio – 24-bit/48kHz WAV
• Versatile – use to add palpable atmosphere to games, trailers, music production and sound design.
• Grounded in reality – many ambiences contain real-world recordings, meticulously processed to lend authenticity to your world.
• Royalty-free – use the sounds in commercial & non-commercial products.
• Made with care, drawing from over 11 years experience making games (including contribution to 7 Global mobile #1’s)
• Includes PDF with tips on getting the most out of the library.
• Searchable Metadata – BWF, Soundminer, PDF
Get Dystopia now and add immersive, visceral energy to your project!
Number of Files: 67 High Quality WAVS (57 minutes 40 seconds)
Size Unpacked: 997.5 MB
Sample Rate: 48kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Hardware: Sennheiser MKH8040 and MKH30 M/S rig, LOM Usi Pro, LOM Elektrousi, Sound Devices Mix Pre 6, Modular synth
Software: Reaper, Reaktor, FabFilter, iZotope, Zynaptiq, Soundtoys and many others
Other Info: Meta-Tagged