Featuring one of the most recognisable guns in history, Studio 23’s M1911 handgun pack consists of 204 individually designed high quality wav files. The M1911 Handgun pack gives complete freedom with every aspect of the gun recorded separately, providing the material for any creative situation. Suited for all projects from games to film.
Audio Library Features
• Totalling 204 mono .wav files.
• Each sound has been specifically designed to replicate the M1911, however they can be utilised for handguns of a similar type.
• Contains gunshots, reloads, shell drops, bullet flybys, bullet impacts and gun handling effects.
• Organised into folders for ease of use with all sound effects embedded with Soundminer metadata to allow for a quick and efficient workflow.
• Audio recording at 96kHz and 24bit for HD quality.
• Bullet Shell Drop
• Bullet Flyby
• Bullet Glass Smash
• Bullet Wall Hit
• Drop – Concrete, Wood
• Gun Scrape – Concrete, Wood
• Gunshot – Normal, Reverb (Small, Medium, Large)
• Hammer Hit
• Magazine Drop – Concrete, Wood
• Magazine Release/ Reload
• Slider Lock
• Slider Lock Release
• Slider Pull
• Slider Pull Release
• Slider Release
• Slider Release Safety
* Please note that not all audio in the preview is present in the M1911 handgun pack. The preview is there to showcase the quality of the audio you should expect from your purchase. Please refer to the metadata spreadsheet for a full detailed list of whats this pack contains.
Number of Files: 204 High Quality WAVS (3.290000)
Size Unpacked: 303MB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Microphone – Sennheiser MKH-416 P48
Other Info: Meta-Tagged