Becoming a vendor on Sonniss is quick, simple and hassle-free. These terms are an extra part of Sonniss that applies specifically to vendors on Sonniss. You’ll need to agree to them before you can become a vendor on Sonniss and list your items for sale. These govern the relationships, rights and obligations of vendors when selling products on Sonniss. You agree to put your products for sale on the basis stated in these terms.
As a Vendor on Sonniss you have responsibilities to ourselves and the buyers of your products. Please take your time to review these terms carefully.
BECOMING A VENDOR
Becoming a vendor is quick – simple – and best of all – free. There is a strict review process before your items go live. We need to check the quality of your material and ensure you are the respective copyright holder.
HOW SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS WORK
When you list an item for sale on Sonniss, you’re not actually selling the product yourself, we are selling a license for you under the terms and conditions set out within this document.
Your earnings; distribution fee: When your items are sold through Sonniss, you will be automatically sent your commission payment less the distribution fee that we charge (40%) – This all happens automatically so make sure you set the right Paypal email address.
Prices of items: We know how valuable your products are that’s why we allow you to have complete control over all pricing.
Review: When you have a product suitable for sale on Sonniss and you have uploaded it through the dashboard, upon submission you will need to wait up to 48 hours for us to check the quality. Although we always like to provide constructive feedback we’re not obliged to give you any reasons for rejecting your items.
HOW DO PAYMENTS WORK?
We will pay you the sale price of your products less our 40% fee. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments for your products and to distribute your earnings as a commission payment.
To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from the sale of your products will be payable to you minus 40% – our distribution fee.
Thresholds: — There are no thresholds whatsoever – your commission payment will be automatically sent to into your Paypal account minus our 40% distribution fee.
VAT: — As a vendor you will receive your commission payment from a single entity: Sonniss Limited. This entity is based in the United Kingdom. You will be required to pay your tax’s, income tax and any other taxes you are obligated to pay in your country. However, you will not have to pay VAT.
VAT will be added for all EU buyers at the point of sale (Unless a valid VAT number is entered). Sonniss will collect and give this to the appropriate EU authorities, as required to do so under European Law.
YOUR PROMISES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a vendor you promise that:
- you own or have rights to use the intellectual property rights in the product you are listing for sale and that product does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- the product is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the product does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- the product does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
As a vendor you have responsibilities to ourselves and the buyers of your products. Please take a moment to understand your responsibilities!
Buyers’ use of your products: We are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a buyer making use of your product contrary to the Marketplace Terms or the main license.
Our use of your products: We may use part of your content to promote your products for the purpose of selling more products. This promotional use may include use in public relations, emails, videos, blog posts, on a features page, or on other sites (e.g. social networks), etc. No commission is payable for these promotional uses. Commission is paid instantly on a sale-by-sale basis as an indirect commission payment.
Product removal: We have the right to remove a product from Sonniss for any reason, using our reasonable discretion. However, if we have a problem with your products, we will address the problems with you beforehand.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF OTHERS
If an account holder provides you with usernames, passwords or other personal information of the user you must:
- provide a privacy notice to the user, making the member aware of their personal information that you will receive and how you will handle that information;
- obtain the member’s permission to use the member’s personal information;
- use the personal information only for the limited purposes for which the member gave permission; and
- meet any privacy and spam law requirements that apply to you.
Relationship between us and you: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way. We are, however, your agent only for the limited purposes of distributing your products.