Recorded at the Copenhagen shipping port during the Summer of 2011, this high-quality collection of ‘Shipping-yard’ sound effects contains 32 royalty-free tracks of premium easy-to-edit source material. From giant cranes, trucks and containers, to dock-workers, carriers and alarms going off.
‘The Shipyard’ was recorded using a Sennheiser Mkh416 Microphone, an Ambient Ate208 Emesser and a Sounddevices 702 Recorder. – Contains 16 decoded M/S to Stereo tracks and 16 interleaved M/S tracks recorded at 96K 24 bit. Uncompressed 3,7 Gb .wav audio, delivered as multiple Zip files. All tracks are named and Metadata tagged
Whether you are constructing a high-impact waterside action-movie or an intense dock-side fight-scene, this library contains everything you need to speed up your workflow.
The Shipyard library contains multiple recordings of:
- Large containers being unloaded from commercial shipping-liners.
- Large containers set onto the ground by crane, followed by large metallic chain-blasts.
- Dock workers working on the shipping containers.
- Pick-up’s by straddle carriers.
- Crane and carrier alarms going off.
- Several large trucks passing by.
- Harbor and customs area ambiances.