Kitchenware is a detailed collection of 198 recordings from a large kitchen, capturing every device and tool available, from simple soup bowls and spoons, to modern electronic coffee machines and juicers.
Each sound was recorded with a stereo shotgun microphone at 24-bit / 96kHz resolution.
The collection is divided into 8 folders, according to the kind of object recorded:
– Appliances: 58 (Coffee machine, juicer, blender, kettle, etc…)
– Cans Bottles & Jars: 11 (Soda can, bottles, food jars, food cans, etc…)
– Ceramics: 17 (Bowls, plates, etc…)
– Drinking Glass: 40 (Wine and drinks glasses being handled, placed and touching)
– Other: 3 (Kitchen paper, tap, drain)
– Plastic Containers: 26 (lunch boxes and tupperware, opening, closing, etc…)
– Silverware: 41 (knives, forks, spoons, etc…)
– Utensils: 2 (can opener)
All sounds recorded and edited at 24-bit / 96kHz, with embedded meta data and accompanying spreadsheet.
Number of Files: 198 High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 498.8 MB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Other Info: Meta-Tagged