Basketball Game Ultra is a huge sound effects library for, well, basketball.
It includes both an international match field recording (with over 5,000 people attending the game) and isolated sounds of backboard hoops, basket swish nets, metal bars, shoe squeaks and dribbles on various hard surfaces, as well as other related sounds – all performed by a professional basketball player in indoor and outdoor courts as well as inside the studio.
Οur aim with this collection is to give you choices to:
- Create realistic soundscapes of world class basketball games or other sports events
- Design from scratch your own unique sound frames
- Foley the character in your project
Straightforward samples, minimally processed
The audio files sound as raw as possible, with enough variations of similar events, and diversity in the recording perspective.
Non-specific language identity
The library contains only the interjections, purposely avoiding a specific language identity, making it more flexible and suitable for universal use.
What’s in the Pack:
- Isolated sounds of backboard hoops, net swishes, dribbles and more
- Crowd reactions like applause, chants, boos & yells
- Game air horns, referee whistles and P.A announcements
- Street game ambience of a real man to man session
Number of Files: 334 High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 2.42 GB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Other Info: Meta-Tagged