Sonniss Limited. Registered in England, UK. Company number: 09377364. Vat Number: (GB) 205107361. The Hive, 5th & 6th Floors, 51 Lever Street, Manchester. M1 1FN.
GUARENTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
Type your keywords into the search box provided and then select a category. More fields will become available allowing you to refine the results even further.
The ‘Universal Emotes’ sound library is the largest collection of human voice reactions and emotions spanning across all ages and sexes.
This comprehensive bundle totalizes 8771 files, more than 2850 unique sounds, recorded by 20 actors through more than 40 various actions and emotions.
These sounds are meant to be as ubiquitous as possible, with no speech or actual wordings (only interjections and grunts).
Each of the 8771 files included are thoroughly edited, named and metatagged, making them easy to retrieve and ready to use!
The meticulous categorization of the emotions follows the work of the professor/psychologist Robert Plutchik on the theory of emotions and its famous wheel helping us to distinguish and classify the variety of human being emotions.
This library comes with 2 download options included : the simple version 96KHz (1 simple file per sound), and the full version 192 Khz with 2 mics variations (2 files) per sound.
– 20 folders, one for each actor
– Women and men from 7 to 77 years old: children, teen, adult, elderly
– Various grunts and efforts sounds: fight, strike, attack, ninja, hurt, pain, jump, lift, push, pull, choke, fall, die, …
– +20 different emotions/reactions well-categorized : fear, happiness, anger, trust, agreement/disagreement, surprise, joy, disgust, sadness, admiration…
– Miscellaneous actions: sneeze, gargle, eat, shiver, sip, cough, smack, slurp, hail,…
– Thorough metadatas: precise description with each sound onomatopoeia (written pronunciation)
Number of Files: 8771 High Quality WAVS (3h23)
Size Unpacked: 6.72 GB
Sample Rate: 96-192kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Sanken Co-100k, Neumann TLM170R, Sennheiser MKH8090, Sound Devices 788T
Other Info: Meta-Tagged
There are 0 notes available at this time.
Be the first to leave a review
You must log in to submit a review.