Sonniss Limited. Registered in England, UK. Company number: 09377364. Vat Number: (GB) 205107361. The Hive, 5th & 6th Floors, 51 Lever Street, Manchester. M1 1FN.
GUARENTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
Type your keywords into the search box provided and then select a category. More fields will become available allowing you to refine the results even further.
This library was born with the aim of bringing ultra high-quality malleable materials for sound designers with extensive organic variations in the realm of horror/gore.
This collection of sounds gives the power to bring the most gruesome and disgusting scene alive with vivid realism.
Each file has a great amount a variations of the same sound. In the meantime, the extensive frequency range provided by the Sanken co-100k and the Sennheiser MKH-series microphones allows extreme pitch-shifting.
– various impacts with hands, slap, stab, drop, stomp, slam, crush, and blood spurt
– slimy squeezes and twists of disgusting goo and flesh
– diverse manipulations and gnaw
– juicy flesh squirts and filaments tension
– bones cracking, snaps and breaks
– blade ringing, and various whooshes
– body chunks falling in bloodbath, spurts and spatters
Number of Files: 86 High Quality WAVS (36:20)
Size Unpacked: 2.34 GB
Sample Rate: 96kHz / 24bit
Gear Used: Sanken Co-100k, Sennheiser MKH418, Sennheiser MKH8090, Sound Devices 788T
Other Info: Meta-Tagged
There are 0 notes available at this time.
Be the first to leave a review
You must log in to submit a review.