Type your keywords into the search box provided and then select a category. More fields will become available allowing you to refine the results even further.
Hack, slash, and rip your way through this horrifying array of hundreds of gut-wrenching sound effects. Supercharge your project with bone shattering impacts, scream-inducing dismemberments, terrifying zombies, and much more, expertly crafted by our industry-leading sound designers and inspired by classic and modern horror such as Resident Evil, SAW, The Blair Witch Project, 28 Days Later, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Every horrific scenario imaginable is covered in this huge collection, including BONE BREAKING, FLESH CUTTING AND SLICING, BLOOD SPLATTERS, DISMEMBERMENT, CANNIBALISM, ZOMBIES / VAMPIRES, TORTURE, ATTACKS, FLESH AND BODY IMPACTS and of course everyone’s favorite horror WEAPONS including brutal CHAINSAW GORE sounds… plus much, much more!
READY TO RIP
With bone-crunching realism and exceptional quality, each of the sound effects contained within this pack has been painstakingly designed for MAXIMUM SCARE FACTOR! Every file has been mixed and mastered by our expert team to blend seamlessly into ANY audio environment – all you need to do is drag and drop!
• Video Games
• Slot Games
• Film / Animation
• Ads / Trailers
• YouTube Videos
• Live Events
• Sound Design
…and all other audio-visual productions
• Huge variety of sounds for every scene and situation, multiple variants and intensities
• “Drag and Drop” Ready to Use – requires no editing, labeling or splicing
• Categorized, organized and individually labelled files for maximum use efficiency
• All files are included in Hi-Rez WAV, SD WAV and HQ MP3 formats
• FREE Updates to higher versions, FOREVER!
• 420 Audio Files (140 original sounds)
• WAV Format: 24 Bit/96 kHz and 16 Bit/44.1 kHz
• MP3 Format: 320 Kbps
• Unpacked Size: 236 MB
• Total Run Time: 14m 50s
Number of Files: 140 High Quality WAVS (14m 50s)
Size Unpacked: 236 MB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Other Info: Meta-Tagged
There are 0 notes available at this time.
Be the first to leave a review
You must log in to submit a review.